File Prep & Upload
Independent Printing & Packaging wants to help ensure that your project is accurate and meets your expectations! Please carefully review our instructions and guidelines below before creating and submitting files.
Please note: We accept all PC and Mac compatible files. Artwork not created with our compatible software will require an upcharge.
For Your Information
- Submit composite printouts, mock-ups and/or low-res PDFs.
- Send all images separately.
- Send only high resolution (at least 300 dpi) files.
- Send both printer fonts and screen fonts.
- Save graphic files in .eps or .tiff format. No .pict .jpeg or .giff files.
- Include bleed (1/8″).
- Compress and/or package your files to prevent corruption and ensure the fastest delivery.
- Normal production time begins after our receipt of approved proof.
Proofread All Copy
Please carefully proofread all copy before submitting files. Independent Printing & Packaging is not responsible for errors in submitted files. Charges to correct or alter files are based on the format and complexity of the file setup.
File Transfer Options
Are you ready to send your artwork to us for print? Follow our simple Preflight Checklist or contact us with any questions.
- If the file size is small enough (around 5 MB or less), you can simply email us your art
- Compressing your art files with WinZip or Stuffit can drastically reduce file sizes for emailing
- You can upload your art to our ShareFile
- Burning to CD (or DVD) and mailing them
A CD (or DVD) of your artwork can be mailed to:
Independent Printing & Packaging
Attn: [your ASR]
1801 Lawrence Dr.
P.O. Box 5790
De Pere, WI 54115
Send artwork to:
Attach your files to an email message (not recommended for files over 5 MB).
Securely share files with our ShareFile web-based application.
File Compression Software
If you do not have file compression software, please see the following:
MAC Compression Software:
MAC users can use StuffIt to compress files. Download a free trial of StuffIt.
PC Compression Software:
PC users can use WinZip to compress files. Download a free trial of WinZip.